Need a 2nd Chance?
Generate a tailor-made list of second chance properties and apartments based on your specific requirements today.
- Certain items to be paid off before approval or move in:
- Utility Bills
- Tax Collection judgements
- Sometimes outstanding debts to other apartments
- If you have more than 1 apartment debt you may be required to pay one of them off.
- Sometimes the apartments require a $0 amount owed and you must pay off existing debt.
- Some issues are acceptable to many apartments on a case by case basis:
- Medical bills
- Some Judgements
- All Apartments will charge you a larger deposit when you have Bad Credit issues; so be prepared to pay up to 1 month’s rent as Deposit, or at least 2 times normal Deposit. This allows for the higher risk apartments take accepting tenants with Bad Credit issues in their history.
Important: is especially important to know what is on your credit before you go and apply at an apartment. By knowing what is on your credit report Creative Realty can help you more effectively by providing apartments that have worked with your situation.
Get a FREE COPY of your CREDIT REPORT without using a Credit card at any of the 3 links below:
What is important information for you to look up and know the details that will affect your approval is:
- Is there a property debt? If so,
- Is it listed as a broken lease, eviction, or judgement?
- How much is the debt for?
- When was the debt posted to your credit?
- Was the debt re-posted with a different collection company more recent than the original debt? Apartments will use the most current date filed..
- How many property collections are there?
- What is your estimated score? If available.
- Do you have any utility debt? (e.g. Electric, Phone, Gas, etc…) May be required to be paid off.
- Do you have a tax collection? (County, State, or IRS) May be required to be paid off.
Every apartment has different criteria so we suggest that you call the property before you visit and apply. Also we recommend that you take 2 money orders when you apply; one for the application fee and the other for the deposit. Make sure you agree with the leasing agent that the deposit money order will be returned if you are denied.
**Multiple 2nd Chance issues make it more difficult, not impossible, to be Approved by Apartments. This is makes our services even more important and valuable to you to help overcome these difficulties and find your Apartment
Get Paid to Move - We pay you a FREE move-in or Cash Rebate or Free Move Program