Need a 2nd Chance?
Generate a tailor-made list of second chance properties and apartments based on your specific requirements today.
DEBTS TO PREVIOUS APARTMENTS
i. Debts to previous Apartments for such items as repairs, replacement of carpet, painting, past due fees.
ii. These are treated same as a Broken Lease by apartments when evaluating your application.
iii. A Broken Lease or Eviction will also show as a Debt
iv. Many properties are now requiring balances to Paid Off for approval.
Get a FREE COPY of your CREDIT REPORT without using a Credit card at any of the 3 links below:
What is important information for you to look up and know the details that will affect your approval is:
- Is there a property debt? If so,
- Is it listed as a broken lease, eviction, or judgement?
- How much is the debt for?
- When was the debt posted to your credit?
- Was the debt re-posted with a different collection company more recent than the original debt? Apartments will use the most current date filed..
- How many property collections are there?
- What is your estimated score? If available.
- Do you have any utility debt? (e.g. Electric, Phone, Gas, etc…) May be required to be paid off.
- Do you have a tax collection? (County, State, or IRS) May be required to be paid off.
Every apartment has different criteria so we suggest that you call the property before you visit and apply. Also we recommend that you take 2 money orders when you apply; one for the application fee and the other for the deposit. Make sure you agree with the leasing agent that the deposit money order will be returned if you are denied.
**Multiple 2nd Chance issues make it more difficult, not impossible, to be Approved by Apartments. This is makes our services even more important and valuable to you to help overcome these difficulties and find your Apartment
Get Paid to Move - Cash Rebate