Creative Realty – Cash Rebate Program
Cash Rebates up to $350.00
How does the program work?
You may choose a Cash Rebate (if you have met all requirements below)
NOTICE: [The Apartments will NOT NOTIFY or Pay Creative Realty you have leased from them even if you listed us on the Application.]
**To Qualify for Rebate – YOU MUST NOTIFY us where you have leased so that we can invoice the property for payment.
To Qualify to Receive a Cash Rebate:
- You must have Put John Caperton and Creative Realty as your locator on: Initial Registration Form and Application Form and all other paperwork.
- You Must Have Notified Creative Realty of the name of the Property you Applied to: (by email, phone or Rebate Request Form)
- You Must have – Submitted: Rebate Request Form Creative Realty
- Only one rebate per lease
- Only one person and one rebate per lease
- Must be at least a 12 month lease
- You never lived In this complex before
- No Current or former employees of the property
- Transfer or move to properties under the same management, don`t qualify for rebate
- Being refereed by a resident or another locating service disqualify from rebate
- The leased community must work with all locators
- We must be paid by the community you leased at first before we can release your rebate
- You must claim the rebate within 90 days of move in
- We will receive the referral fee after you moved into your new apartment. Typically we are paid by the apartment community, between 3-12 weeks but delays do happen.
- Your Cash Rebate Check will be sent to you immediately after we receive the referral fee.
- You must sign a new lease, move in to the rental property, and reside there for more than 60 days.
- Your name must be on the lease agreement as an occupant.
- Cash Rebate (Up to $350) will be determined by the Amount of the Referral Fee paid by the Apartment Community to Creative Realty.