Need a 2nd Chance?
Generate a tailor-made list of second chance properties and apartments based on your specific requirements today.
- And Must Be Discharged
If you have been denied previously don’t worry, we are still able to Provide You a List of Apartments: that will consider a Bankruptcy and meet your other requested criteria, but “that does not guarantee you will be Accepted”.
Every Apartment Community has their own criteria for accepting new tenants with a Bankruptcy and or other 2nd Chance issues.
- The Bankruptcy to be Discharged
- However, we do have a (few) properties that will Accept a Bankruptcy and may charge up to a month’s rent as deposit plus first month’s payment. Call us to discuss your situation.
- Some require 1-5 years since discharge
- The properties are concerned about the lease being added into the bankruptcy.
- All Apartments will charge you a larger deposit when you have a Bankruptcy; so be prepared to pay up to 1 month’s rent as Deposit, or at least 2 times normal Deposit. This allows for the higher risk apartments take accepting tenants with Bankruptcies in their history.
Important: is especially important to know what is on your credit before you go and apply at an apartment. By knowing what is on your credit report Creative Realty can help you more effectively by providing apartments that have worked with your situation.
Get a FREE COPY of your CREDIT REPORT without using a Credit card at any of the 3 links below:
What is important information for you to look up and know the details that will affect your approval is:
- Is there a property debt? If so,
- Is it listed as a broken lease, eviction, or judgement?
- How much is the debt for?
- When was the debt posted to your credit?
- Was the debt re-posted with a different collection company more recent than the original debt? Apartments will use the most current date filed..
- How many property collections are there?
- What is your estimated score? If available.
- Do you have any utility debt? (e.g. Electric, Phone, Gas, etc…) May be required to be paid off.
- Do you have a tax collection? (County, State, or IRS) May be required to be paid off.
Every apartment has different criteria so we suggest that you call the property before you visit and apply. Also we recommend that you take 2 money orders when you apply; one for the application fee and the other for the deposit. Make sure you agree with the leasing agent that the deposit money order will be returned if you are denied.
**Multiple 2nd Chance issues make it more difficult, not impossible, to be Approved by Apartments. This is makes our services even more important and valuable to you to help overcome these difficulties and find your Apartment
Get Paid to Move - Cash Rebate